Who we are
What personal information do we collect?
We collect the following types of personal information from you:
How do we collect your personal information?
- Contact information: This includes your name, email address, and physical address.
- Demographics: This includes your age, gender, and location.
- Interests: This includes your interests in investing and business.
- Usage data: This includes information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit and the links you click.
We collect your personal information in a variety of ways, including:
How do we use your personal information?
- When you create an account: When you create an account on our website, we collect your contact information and demographics.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter: When you subscribe to our newsletter, we collect your email address.
- When you comment on our blog posts: When you comment on our blog posts, we collect your name and email address.
- When you use our website: We collect usage data about how you use our website. This data is collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
Who do we share your personal information with?
- To provide you with our services: We use your contact information to provide you with our services, such as sending you our newsletter and allowing you to comment on our blog posts.
- To improve our services: We use your usage data to improve our services, such as making sure that our website is working properly and that our content is relevant to your interests.
- To send you marketing communications: We may use your contact information to send you marketing communications about our products and services. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
- To comply with the law: We may use your personal information to comply with the law, such as responding to a subpoena or court order.
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
How do we protect your personal information?
- Our service providers: We may share your personal information with our service providers, such as our email marketing platform and our website hosting provider. These service providers are required to keep your personal information confidential.
- Law enforcement: We may share your personal information with law enforcement if we are required to do so by law.
We take the security of your personal information seriously. We use a variety of security measures to protect your personal information, such as:
How long do we keep your personal information?
- Physical security: We store your personal information in secure facilities.
- Technical security: We use firewalls and other security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access.
- Employee training: Our employees are trained on the importance of protecting your personal information.
We keep your personal information for as long as we need it to provide you with our services and to comply with the law. We may also keep your personal information for longer periods of time for historical or research purposes.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
How to exercise your rights:
- The right to access: You have the right to access your personal information.
- The right to correct: You have the right to correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information about you.
- The right to delete: You have the right to delete your personal information.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.
- The right to withdraw consent: If you have given us your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at [email protected]